If you live your football club, then this will be music for your ears. Skullcandy FC Series Headphones will bring together three of the world’s most idolised football clubs — AC Milan, Chelsea FC and Olympique de Marseille — on to your music accessories.
Skullcandy’s Uprock musical burn unit brags twin 40mm drivers, tangle-proof flat cables and a mixed-material composition to soften jerks, drops and hustle. This range will be priced Rs 2,999.
The Hesh 2-FC, on the other hand, costs Rs 5,699 and promises a pure audio experience for any genre of music.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
The more affordable Ink’d 2-FC also comes with flattened cables and colours of your favourite club.They will be priced Rs 1,699