If you live your football club, then this will be music for your ears. Skullcandy FC Series Headphones will bring together three of the world’s most idolised football clubs — AC Milan, Chelsea FC and Olympique de Marseille — on to your music accessories.
Skullcandy’s Uprock musical burn unit brags twin 40mm drivers, tangle-proof flat cables and a mixed-material composition to soften jerks, drops and hustle. This range will be priced Rs 2,999.
The Hesh 2-FC, on the other hand, costs Rs 5,699 and promises a pure audio experience for any genre of music.
The more affordable Ink’d 2-FC also comes with flattened cables and colours of your favourite club.They will be priced Rs 1,699
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched