Sennheiser has announced the launch of PX 95 mini-headphones, PMX 95 earphone with rotatable neckband and the in-ear PCX 95 in India.
The PX 95 mini-headphones promise detailed stereo sound reproduction despite being a light model. It comes with a slender, but durable, steel headband and earpad foam with quality fabric mesh for enhanced acoustics.
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
The PMX 95 has an ergonomic neckband for comfort and secure fit. Its single-sided anti-friction cable give the wearer maximum freedom to move while the rotatable ear cups are easily adjustable.
The PCX 95, Sennheiser’s first in-ear neckband design model , delivers detailed, bass-driven sound while being easy-to-wear.
The three headsets are optimised for MP3, iPod, iPhone and portable media players. The PCX 95 is priced at Rs 5,490, the PMX 95 at Rs 4,990 and PX 95 at Rs 3,990.