Sennheiser has launched it’s new CX series of in-ear headphones in India starting at a price of Rs 2,990.
The three new headphones launched by Sennheiser are CX 1.0, CX 2.0 g and CX 3.0. The CX 1.0 is priced at Rs 2,990, CX 3.0 costs Rs 3,490, while CX 2.0 g is priced at Rs 4,490.
- Acer C732, C732T Chromebook 11 laptops launched with 8th gen Intel core processor
- Sennheiser CX 7.00BT review: For (wireless) music on the move
- Sennheiser CX 7.00BT wireless headphones with neckband design launched at Rs 11,990
- Sennheiser launches Momentum series of headphones starting at Rs 15,990 in India
- Sennheiser CX 3.00 Express Review: Good all round earphone
- Sennheiser announces all new CX series in-ear headphones at a starting price of Rs 2,990
The CX 2.0 g comes with an inline 3-button remote with integrated mic and it works with all Android phones. CX 3.0 offers sound performance with even detail and enhanced bass, says the company.
The CX series is designed for those on the move or those who are constantly on their mobile devices.
While CX 1.00 headphones will be available in black and white, the CX 2.00 g will come in a red colour. The CX 3.00 will come in white, black and red colour.