At the Samsung Forum in Bali, the buzz was all around the updraded versions of a bunch of its mobile devices as well as the enterprise oriented tablets. However, the Korean tech giant also showed that it means business in a segment that it has not really been able to monopolise so far. The company announced the NX30 and the Galaxy Camera 2. The first a compact system camera delivering high quality images and the second a sequel to the Galaxy Camera line-up that brings smartphone-like sharing to imaging devices.
The NX30 has an advanced 20.3MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and can capture fast-paced moments in perfect clarity thanks to its 1/8000 sec Shutter speed and the 9 frame per seconds (FPS) continuous shooting function. The NX30’s NFC and Wi-Fi capabilities creates a ‘Tag & Go’ function that lets users tap and share photos instantly and easily. The Photo Beam feature allows users to transfer images or videos between smartphones or tablets by simply touching devices together.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Samsung Galaxy Camera 2
The Galaxy Camera 2 lets users enjoy the full benefits of the Android platform. Its 16M BSI CMOS Sensor is supported by a 21x Optical Zoom. It also featured an upgraded 1.6 GHz Quad-Core processor supported by a massive 2.0 GB of RAM. The Galaxy Camera 2’s 121.2mm (4.8-inch) HD Super Clear Touch LCD adds to the experience.
Samsung will announces the prices closer to the India launch dates.