Samsung Gear S2 Classic in India now has three more variants; one in a white version, the second is an 18K-plated rose gold colour option, and a Platinum version. Samsung has priced the Gear S2 White at Rs 24,300, while the gold and platinum variants will cost Rs 34,900. The new variants will be available all across Samsung’s retail channels.
Samsung has also pumped up the number of apps and dial faces for the Gear S2, and that watch now supports Uber, G’Night sleep tracking app, My Notes and an all-new YouTube browsing app Xenozu. Samsung says the Gear S2 will also feature a host of new games, where the rotating bezel can be used as a game controller.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Gear S2 is a sleek and smart wearable that enable users to augment and personalise their mobile experience and lifestyle. The introduction of these new variants with additional apps and watch faces will further add to the style and convenience quotient. Samsung Gear S2 is a true testimony to our commitment to provide breakthrough technology to make lives of our consumers richer,” said Manu Sharma, Director, Mobile Business, Samsung India Electronics in a press statement.
Samsung Gear S2 is now available in 5 variants in India – Gear S2 Classic Black, Gear S2 Classic Rose Gold, Gear S2 Classic Platinum, Gear S2 Black and Gear S2 White.
In our review, we had loved the Samsung Gear S2 especially for its comprehensive fitness feature and stunning watch faces. We also liked the way Samsung has introduced the rotating bezel in the Gear S2’s daily user interaction.
However the lack of apps was an obvious problem, and we had mentioned the same in our review. Now it seems Samsung is trying to fix this by adding new apps like Uber, more games, etc for the watch in the hope of increasing its use cases.