Samsung Gear S2 Classic in India now has three more variants; one in a white version, the second is an 18K-plated rose gold colour option, and a Platinum version. Samsung has priced the Gear S2 White at Rs 24,300, while the gold and platinum variants will cost Rs 34,900. The new variants will be available all across Samsung’s retail channels.
Samsung has also pumped up the number of apps and dial faces for the Gear S2, and that watch now supports Uber, G’Night sleep tracking app, My Notes and an all-new YouTube browsing app Xenozu. Samsung says the Gear S2 will also feature a host of new games, where the rotating bezel can be used as a game controller.
“Gear S2 is a sleek and smart wearable that enable users to augment and personalise their mobile experience and lifestyle. The introduction of these new variants with additional apps and watch faces will further add to the style and convenience quotient. Samsung Gear S2 is a true testimony to our commitment to provide breakthrough technology to make lives of our consumers richer,” said Manu Sharma, Director, Mobile Business, Samsung India Electronics in a press statement.
Samsung Gear S2 is now available in 5 variants in India – Gear S2 Classic Black, Gear S2 Classic Rose Gold, Gear S2 Classic Platinum, Gear S2 Black and Gear S2 White.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
In our review, we had loved the Samsung Gear S2 especially for its comprehensive fitness feature and stunning watch faces. We also liked the way Samsung has introduced the rotating bezel in the Gear S2’s daily user interaction.
However the lack of apps was an obvious problem, and we had mentioned the same in our review. Now it seems Samsung is trying to fix this by adding new apps like Uber, more games, etc for the watch in the hope of increasing its use cases.