Samsung’s competition with Apple in terms of design is not a new story and the Korean smartphone giant has been outdesigning the Cupertino products lately. Having already conquered the smartphone market with great design, Samsung is bringing those elements to PC world. Samsung has announced a customisable, modular desktop with high-end components and a Mac Pro-esque circular design. Samsung’s ArtPC Pulse offers circular design and unique pulse lighting that also acts as notification system. With easy to add module, ArtPC Pulse users can easily customise the storage option.
Samsung ArtPC Pulse features a customisable band that offers subtle lighting to reflect incoming notifications. The pulse lighting turns yellow for new email, blue for a social media update and green for a new chat message. The PC also offers an hourly chime for notifying time.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Samsung ArtPC Pulse’s customisable circular design is made of full metal unibody, which is 5.5-inches wide and around one foot tall. The PC comes with sixth generation Intel Core i5 or i7 processor, AMD Radeon RX460 graphics processor, up to 16GB RAM. The internal storage is a hybrid of 256GB SSD and one HDD module. Samsung says the SSD storage would yield faster load times and performance.
Since the design is circular, Samsung has managed to pack in a 360 degree Harman/Kardon speaker for rich surround sound experience. The speaker can be customised with options for specific audio effects and sound balancing. Samsung ArtPC Pulse comes with plethora of ports like four USB 3.0, a USB Type-C and HDMI port.
Samsung’s ArtPC Pulse ships with a wireless keyboard and mouse for wireless use. The Samsung ArtPC Pulse is available for preorder at $1,199.99.