Plantronics a pioneer in wearable technology, on Thursday launched the Voyager Edge, a compact high-performance Bluetooth earpiece in India.
Featuring a slim design, Voyager Edge comes with proprietary noise- and wind-cancellation for clear communication.
The company said that the Voyager Edge offers intuitive, responsive features such as voice commands and Smart Sensors that let wearers answer calls hands-free with a word. It also announces the name of incoming callers.
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
“India has been a major growth market for wearable consumer electronics. More and more mobile users need reliable wearable technology that effortlessly handles transitions,” said Bobby Joseph, Senior Country Director, Plantronics India and Middle East.
Voyager Edge comes with an elegant charging case to provide extended talk time on-the-go.
Portable charging case
Smart Sensor technology
NFC: Easy one-touch pairing with NFC compatible Android Smartphones.
Voice commands and audio alerts
Pricing and Availability
Voyager Edge will be available in two colors, Carbon Black and Glacial White, across all the leading retail outlets and online portals. MRP for Voyager Edge with Portable Charging Case is INR 7490.00
Plantronics also announced that it would be launching the BackBeat FIT-Wireless Bluetooth stereo headphones designed for active lifestyles in India starting July.
The small, lightweight BackBeat FIT lets users focus on fitness and enjoy their music, providing stereo performance and eliminating the distraction of tangled cords. Its flexible design provides a comfortable, secure fit whatever your activity level.
Stable, comfortable fit
Durable, sweat-proof design
Safety first: The bright colors and reflective materials of BackBeat FIT help protect the user day or night, and its unique, safety-oriented eartip design allows the user to be more aware of their surroundings.
Two-in-one armband/carrying case: Get moving right out of the box with the included smartphone armband – it secures a smartphone and car key during a work out, and reverses to act as a protective carrying case for the headphones when they’re not in use.
Small form factor, big battery life: BackBeat FIT packs power for a week’s worth of workouts – up to 8 hours of listening time. Plus, it offers DeepSleep, a hibernation mode which keeps the headphones charged and ready to use for up to six months.
Wireless Bluetooth technology
Hands-off control: built-in microphone allows users to take and make occasional phone calls without having to touch their mobile device
Over-the-air firmware updates delivered via a smartphone app.
Pricing and Availability
BackBeat FIT will be available starting July in two vibrant colors, Lime Burst and Electric Blue, across all the leading retail outlets and online portals. MRP for BackBeat FIT is INR 7490.00