Panasonic has launched three new portable LCD projectors in its VW350 series – PT-VW350, PT-VW355N, PT-VX425 with Intel Pro WiDi (Wireless Display) technology. With the launch new projectors, Panasonic aims to capture 20 percent market share by the year 2016.
These projectors are a clear departure from the previous projectors which were mainly targeted at education and corporate sector. The new projectors feature Intel WiDi support enabling wireless technology with enhanced security and improved usability. Panasonic’s new projectors support multiple device projection supporting Windows, Mac, Android and iOS devices.
Panasonic says the new LCD projectors are also the smallest and lightest in the 4,000 lumens brightness category and come with an HDMI input, monitor out and two D-sub inputs. The new projectors also feature a built-in 10W speaker.
- Portronics Progenie pico projector review: A bit expensive, but good image quality
- Panasonic P91 launched in India: Price, specifications, and features
- Panasonic Eluga A4 with 5000 mAh battery launched in India: Price, specs, etc
- Panasonic Eluga Ray 500, Eluga Ray 700 launched in India: Price, specifications
- Panasonic Eluga A3 and A3 Pro unveiled with ARBO virtual assistant, 4000mAh battery
- Panasonic launches display solutions targeting biz,colleges
With the use of Panasonic’s wireless application available on Android, iOS and PC, screen projection from multiple PCs (up to 16 units) and simultaneous wireless transmission from one PC to multiple projectors are possible. The new projectors come with a lamp and filter replacement cycle of maximum 7,000 hours.
“The introduction of the new range of LCD projectors reinstates our commitment towards meeting the evolving need of enterprises today. From wireless connectivity to light processing improvements, the new LCD projectors do not only incorporate new technological advancements but also enable easy maintenance and enhanced installation efficiency,” said Vishal Kanwal, Business Head – Projectors & Display, Panasonic India.
The new VW350 series comes with horizontal, vertical and corner keystone correction and can fit in any room size. The new projectors are priced at Rs 79,000 for PT-VW350, Rs 1, 05,000 for PT-VX355N and Rs 79,000 for PT-VX425 model.