OnePlus Cardboard is now on sale on Amazon India for Rs 99. OnePlus, the company behind the flagship killer OnePlus One, plans to launch the successor to their phone on July 27, via virtual reality. The OnePlus Cardboard will help users get the virtual reality experience.
The OnePlus 2 will be the first flagship to be launched completely in VR. OnePlus says that with the cardboard they are not making any money but are in fact losing money. However the company believes that the OnePlus Cardboard will help drive the idea of virtual reality forward.
- OnePlus 5T now available via Amazon India, OnePlus store: Price, launch offers, and more
- OnePlus 5T goes on sale on Amazon: Price in India, launch offers, specifications
- OnePlus 5T launch: How focus on premium mobiles worked in OnePlus' favour
- OnePlus 5T is here with a refreshed design: Will it be a winner in India?
- OnePlus 5T launched: Price in India is Rs 32,999 with 18:9 display, Face Unlock feature
- OnePlus 5T launch today: Live stream timings, price in India, specifications
OnePlus says their Cardboard is uses a stronger, thicker material and has an added high-quality velcro for maximum durability. OnePlus Cardboard is also compatible with most devices up to 6-inches in size. The OnePlus Cardboard will go on sale from the third week of July on Amazon India.
Where OnePlus Two goes, the company has confirmed Type C-USB port and Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 v2.1 processor. The Type C-USB supports various new USB standards like USB 3.1 and USB power delivery (USB PD). It also supports HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA with adapters of course.
OnePlus also that the Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 v2.1 processor has been engineered for OnePlus and they have worked to prevent this heating issues faced by other phones using the chipset.