OnePlus Bullets V2 headphones have been officially launched in India by the company. The price for the Bullets V2 is Rs 1,199 and these are available on OnePlus India Store for purchase. OnePlus says these headphones are designed for optimising audio experience on the OnePlus 3 smartphone.
The in-ear Bullets V2 headphone come with an improved design, and OnePlus says they have a dusting of Zircon Sand sprayed on the earbuds for a more stylish look and feel. The headphones also come with the three-button in-line remote control for those listening to music, taking calls on the smartphone. OnePlus claims that by removing the Mic signal from the channels, the quality of phone calls is also significantly improved.
In terms of specifications, the Bullets V2 headphones have an impedance of 24Ω, a frequency range of 20 – 20,000Hz and a sound press level of 107dB. The cable length is 1.25m and the wire core material is enamelled copper wire, while the coil material is copper-clad aluminum. The driver unit diameter is 9mm in size, which is standard.
OnePlus’ Bullets V2 headphones come in Silver and White colour options, but are already out of stock on the company’s India store.
OnePlus has also launched a gold-coloured variant of its flagship killer OnePlus 3 smartphone. The gold-variant is also priced at Rs 27,999, and comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, 6GB RAM, a 5.5-inch SAMOLED display with 1080p resolution. The rear camera is 16MP while the front camera is 8MP. OnePlus 3 has a 3600 mAh battery with support for the company’s faster Dash charging.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
OnePlus has so far denied reports it will launch a mid-range flagship like it with the OnePlus X last year. The company is sticking with its policy of one flagship, and building an ecosystem of accessories around it.