Samsung on Thursday introduced a new printer series which will tap on to the power of Android to help users access the web, search for pages and print them directly from the printer itself.
The Samsung MultiXpress will also come with powerful dual scan lenses that increase the scanning speed dramatically — up to 120 A4 images every minute. It is powered by a 1GHz dual core CPU to achieve these speeds. Samsung’s RECP technology will also improve the quality of prints.
The MultiXpress series also has NFC to certify the user and also provide the ability for devices to interact with the printer.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
However, the best part of the printer has to be the 10.1 inch screen yoked to it. This Android powered tablet can let you access apps and print directly from them. The Android-based Smart UI centre will make it easy for anyone to operate the device without any learning involved.
The product will become available in India first and will come to India mid-October. In Europe, it will be priced between Euro 3000 and 6000 based on features.