Milagrow has introduced the company’s first healthcare floor vacuuming robot – Aguabot 5.0. The AguaBot is able to do full wet cleaning and has drying capabilities. It comes with W-Fi connectivity, and can support up to three smartphones simultaneously across a distance of 150 metres. The new AguaBot comes with 12 functions which can be controlled through a mobile device.
AguaBot 5.0 also comes with an Anion generator that produces millions of negative anions aimed at strengthening the immune system. Milagrow claims that this will help reduce stress, prevent respiratory disorders, improve moods, improve oxygen in bloodstream and reduce depression and anger.
Speaking on the launch, Debashis Das, CEO, Milagrow, said, “Milagrow, the pioneer of consumer robotics in India has always been the first in most offerings to the customer. Our deep insights of the consumer needs have helped us stay ahead of the competition. We aim to make all our robots into an IoT & healthcare device by the end of this year. When a robot moves it can do many more things apart from cleaning and we will enable our robots with increased degrees of freedom, with every new launch.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Milagrow AguaBot 5.0 comes with a water reservoir and smart mop attachment. Just fill the water in the reservoir, put the smart mop at the bottom of the water tank and then attach the water reservoir to the AguaBot 5.0 and the robot will do the rest. The front portion of the mop will do the wet mopping while the back portion, which is not wet would wipe the floor dry.
Aguabot 5.0 comes with dual suction control with a maximum suction of 45W. The dual suction control gets activated when the AguaBot senses extra dirt or when the consumer chooses the turbo suction on the remote control. The normal mode saves battery while the turbo mode provides the extra power needed to suck up tough dirt.
The brush-less cleaning of the device is supposedly good for carpets. The Aguabot weighs 2.5 Kgs and can cover almost 3,500 square feet of cleaning space in about 12 minutes. The High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter on the unit is claimed to remove 99.97 per cent of particulate matter above 0.3 microns.
The robotic vacuum cleaner also comes loaded with a host of other features such as Robotic sixth Sense, automatic obstacle and fall detection, all-surface cleaning and self-diagnosis.
Aguabot 5.0 Smart Health Robotic Floor Vacuum Cleaner is available at Rs 35,990, and will be available on the company’s website.