It’s official. The Xbox One will be available in India from September 23 at prices starting Rs 39,990. The Xbox One with Kinect will cost Rs 45,990.
Each basic system will include the Xbox One console — which features a 500GB hard drive, Blu-ray player and built-in Wi-Fi — an Xbox One Wireless Controller and a free 14-day trial of Xbox Live Gold.
Those opting for the Kinect version will be able to experience a number of games and entertainment experiences exclusive to Xbox including gesture controls, biometric sign-in, controller paring, Skype video calls, instant personalization, instant scanning of QR codes, and enhanced features only available with Kinect in games such “Kinect Sports Rivals,” “Dead Rising 3,” and “Project Spark”.
“The Xbox One gaming launch line up in India will be colossal, bringing the best line up of exclusive blockbusters, including AAA titles like “Forza Horizon 2” and “Halo: The Master Chief Collection,” which comes with the highly anticipated “Halo 5: Guardians” multiplayer beta,” said Anshu Mor, Microsoft India’s Director – Interactive Entertainment Business.
In the release, Mor said another exciting programme will be Gold Rush where fans can win a great prize pack featuring real Gold and a Collector’s Edition Titanfall pack for just being on Xbox Live Gold. “In addition, if you purchase a 12 month Xbox Live Gold subscription before 30th of June 2014 you will be entitled to the Xbox One downloadable version of Ryse: Son of Rome, and Killer Instinct Ultra Edition Add-ons worth $100 value,” Mor added.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched