The Live TVs come with 720p HD ready display panels and support USB, HDMI and AV mode for connectivity. The 32-inch model is priced at Rs 9,990 while the 24-inch model costs Rs 7,990.
- Xiaomi Redmi Y1, Redmi Y1 Lite launched in India: Price, specifications, and sale date
- From Apple AirPods to Huawei Mate 10 Pro, seven futuristic gadgets that exist today
- Xiaomi Mi TV 4C with 9mm bezels, 4K HDR support launched in China
- Amazon Prime Video app to launch on Apple TV by October 26: Report
- Akai 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV launched, starts at Rs 59,990
- Apple TV 4K with A10X fusion chip, live sports feature unveiled: Price and key specifications
“When it comes to buying a TV, today the consumer is faced with two choices; pay more or get less. Live TV will challenge this situation. We are democratising luxury in the TV market which has happened in other segments like automobile and mobile phones,” said Chetan D’Souza, VP – Marketing, Live TV.
The Live TV range comes with a one-year warranty and after sales service support. The product will also be available from Kohinoor Electronics.