The Live TVs come with 720p HD ready display panels and support USB, HDMI and AV mode for connectivity. The 32-inch model is priced at Rs 9,990 while the 24-inch model costs Rs 7,990.
- Vu launches 65-inch and 75-inch Quantum Pixelight LED TVs: Price, specs and more
- Xiaomi Mi LED TV 4 FAQ: Price, sale date, servicing, content and more
- Xiaomi Mi LED TV 4 with 4K HDR display launched in India: Price, specifications
- Mi LED TV 4 first impressions: At 39,999, Xiaomi’s 4K HDR TV wants to change the game
- Redmi Note 5, Redmi Note 5 Pro, Xiaomi Mi LED TV 4 launched in India: Price, specs, etc
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Mi TV 4 launch in India today at 12 pm: Here’s what to expect
“When it comes to buying a TV, today the consumer is faced with two choices; pay more or get less. Live TV will challenge this situation. We are democratising luxury in the TV market which has happened in other segments like automobile and mobile phones,” said Chetan D’Souza, VP – Marketing, Live TV.
The Live TV range comes with a one-year warranty and after sales service support. The product will also be available from Kohinoor Electronics.