Underlining the fact that Ultra HD televisions were indeed becoming more affordable, LG Electronics as unveiled an entire line up of these high resolution screen across a wide range of price points. As part of the India Gadget Expo in Hyderabad, the company also launched in India the world’s first Smart TV with Full HD CINEMA 3D and Smart LED Screen on the WebOS platform.
The new ULTRA HD TVs are complemented by forward-facing 5.2 multi-channel sound systems designed in collaboration with harman/kardon. Packed with LG’s new ULTRA Surround Sound concept, the speakers promise an immersive auditory experience. LG’s ULTRA HD Engine Pro offers the processing power necessary to achieve the 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) and a proprietary chip that works in conjunction with the engine to eliminate any visual artifacts. LG’s newest ULTRA HD has the ability to upscale standard HD and Full HD content to near 4K quality.
The new WebOS TVs, meanwhile, comes with an intuitive Launcher Menu, a user interface that presents users with entertainment options and assists in organizing utilities into a neat viewing history. The Launcher will give access to an integrated 3D World, a Web Browser and the LG App Store that has on offer latest movies, television shows and games. This television has a cinema screen design and an ultra slim profile, with finger gesture control. LG has already sold more than a million units of Web OS enabled smart TVs since the launch in March 2014.
The Ultra HD TV new models are available in different screen sizes of 84, 79, 65, 55, 49, priced between Rs 1.5 to 15 lakh. The new WebOS Cinema 3D TV is available in 42, 47, 55 and 65 size options and will be priced between Rs 82,900 and Rs 15 lakh.
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet