LG Electronics (LG) announced the launch of its new microwave in India which comes with charcoal lighting heaters. The new microwave is built by keeping in mind the Indian style of cooking.
LG said that the latest microwave oven with charcoal lighting heaters are ideal for the Indian style of cooking and is based on extensive research. In fact, this a product of LG’s India Insight programme.
Along with 301 Auto Cook menus, the new miccrowave includes newer options like Indian Bread Basket and offers a healthier method of cooking. It also allow users to make Indian breads and tandoori dishes along with other grilled food items without smog.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Charcoal heating in LG’s new microwave enhances water heat absorption that increases cooking speeds.
The company said that the new lighting heaters make cooking more natural and efficient as compared to conventional sheath like charcoal grilling.
The new microwave also has a steam chef accessory that helps generate steam to cook fish and other similar food items.