Leica’s cameras are definitely among the niche ones available in the market, and while they cost a lot of money, the cameras were never meant for rough outings. That’s just about to change with Leica X-U.
The Leica X-U is both waterproof and shatterproof, and it will cost under $3000. The new rugged camera can be submerged in water up to 49 feet. Like other rugged-cameras in the market, Leica has winterised (snow-sealing), and dust-sealed it, making the Leica X-U versatile for any kind of shooting condition.
Leica X-U is basically a Leica T with ruggedised exterior. The X-U sports a 16.5-megapixel APS-C image sensor paired with a fixed Summilux 23mm lens. The lens has a fast aperture of f1.7. The camera’s closest focusing distance is 20 cm.
On the video front, the Leica X-U can record full HD videos at 30 frames per second and the video is stored in MP4 format. Leica X-U comes with 3-inch TFT LCD display and offers full manual settings. The ISO tops at 12,500 and the camera weighs approximately 635 grams.
The Leica X-U seems to be more affordable considering the pricing for the company’s earlier cameras. The X-U will be available by the end of January for $2,950.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest