Internet technology company, LeEco has announced its partnership with luxury sports car brand Aston Martin to develop a production version of the Aston Martin RapidE electric vehicle concept.
LeEco will closely work with Aston Martin to develop the first electronic car that will be based on Aston’s Rapid S model, thereby adding a range of next-generation connected electric vehicles on behalf of LeEco, Aston Martin, and Faraday Future.
Being one of the most anticipated technologies from the company’s portfolio, RapidE electric vehicle will enter the markets by 2018.
In January 2016, LeEco had globally revealed the first results of their partnership with Aston Martin by incorporating LeEco internet of the vehicle system in Rapide S. Providing consumers with the most innovative products that offer best in class experiences, LeEco also have their plans for launching a range of new electric vehicles during the second half of the decade.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“Signing of this MOU ushers a new phase of the collaborations between Aston Martin and LeEco,” said Ding Lei, co-founder and global vice chairman of SEE Plan while commenting on signing the MOU.
“LeEco’s SEE Plan is dedicated to build electric, smart, connected and socialized cars. We have been targeting the highest standard in the auto industry in terms of design, Research and Development and manufacturing of our electric cars. We hope that, by strengthening collaborations with Aston Martin, our future models will provide premium qualities and delicate arts and crafts as good as those of Aston Martin,” added Ding Lei.
Aston Martin CEO, Dr Andy Palmer, said: “Aston Martin are dedicated to developing a range of low- and zero-emission cars. We have been encouraged by the project speed and technical depth shown by Letv in the development of the RapidE concept towards full production. Bringing the RapidE to market by 2018 is an important milestone for both companies.”