The BlackBerry Z3, the first full touchscreen budget phone from the Canadian smartphone maker, could be hitting Indian stores in a couple of weeks. The Z3, a 5-inch touchscreen phone running the new BlackBerry 10.2.1 OS. Its price is estimated to be around Rs 11,000. The Z3 could also be BlackBerry’s last tryst with a full touchscreen device. The company has announced its intention to bring back QWERTY in future devices. The phone has a Dual-core 1.2GHz Snapdragon 400 and a 5-inch qHD (960×540 pixels) screen. It has 1.5GB RAM and 8GB storage (expandable to 32GB). It also has a 5 MP rear/ 1.1 MP front camera and a 2,500mAh battery.
Microsoft Xbox One
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
It’s official. The Xbox One will be available in India from September 23 at prices starting Rs 39,990. The Xbox One with Kinect will cost Rs 45,990. Each basic system will include the Xbox One console — which features a 500GB hard drive, Blu-ray player and built-in Wi-Fi — an Xbox One Wireless Controller and a free 14-day trial of Xbox Live Gold.Those opting for the Kinect version will be able to experience a number of games and entertainment experiences exclusive to Xbox including gesture controls, biometric sign-in, controller paring, Skype video calls, instant personalisation, instant scanning of QR codes, and enhanced features in games such “Kinect Sports Rivals,” “Dead Rising 3,” and “Project Spark”.
Lenovo launched its A7-50 Android tablet which runs on Android 4.2. The tablet offers a 7-inch HD In-Plane Switching (IPS) screen and a 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor for enabling multitasking, delivering a smoother Android experience and eliminating stutter when playing games or experiencing HD videos. The A7-50 comes preloaded with Premium Apps called SHAREit, SECUREit, and SYNCit designed by Lenovo. The A7-50 is also equipped with built in satellite GPS and also with the option of 3G wireless opening options for voice calls. It is priced at Rs 15,499.
Rs 2,299- Rs 3,199
Audio-Technica is premiering its SonicFuel AX over-ear headphones, expanding on the SonicFuel line of headphones. The AX headphones offer three models with smartphone and iPhone compatibility. They include the ATH-AX1iS models with microphones with India suggested retail price at Rs 2,299 , ATH-AX3 without microphones with suggested India retail price at Rs 3,199. The “iS” model have universal smartphone compatibility; they’re fully compatible with today’s latest smartphone devices from companies like Apple, Samsung, HTC etc. They have a built-in microphone and a cord-mounted remote, enabling users to answer calls and control music / video playback.