The BlackBerry Z3, the first full touchscreen budget phone from the Canadian smartphone maker, could be hitting Indian stores in a couple of weeks. The Z3, a 5-inch touchscreen phone running the new BlackBerry 10.2.1 OS. Its price is estimated to be around Rs 11,000. The Z3 could also be BlackBerry’s last tryst with a full touchscreen device. The company has announced its intention to bring back QWERTY in future devices. The phone has a Dual-core 1.2GHz Snapdragon 400 and a 5-inch qHD (960×540 pixels) screen. It has 1.5GB RAM and 8GB storage (expandable to 32GB). It also has a 5 MP rear/ 1.1 MP front camera and a 2,500mAh battery.
Microsoft Xbox One
It’s official. The Xbox One will be available in India from September 23 at prices starting Rs 39,990. The Xbox One with Kinect will cost Rs 45,990. Each basic system will include the Xbox One console — which features a 500GB hard drive, Blu-ray player and built-in Wi-Fi — an Xbox One Wireless Controller and a free 14-day trial of Xbox Live Gold.Those opting for the Kinect version will be able to experience a number of games and entertainment experiences exclusive to Xbox including gesture controls, biometric sign-in, controller paring, Skype video calls, instant personalisation, instant scanning of QR codes, and enhanced features in games such “Kinect Sports Rivals,” “Dead Rising 3,” and “Project Spark”.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Lenovo launched its A7-50 Android tablet which runs on Android 4.2. The tablet offers a 7-inch HD In-Plane Switching (IPS) screen and a 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor for enabling multitasking, delivering a smoother Android experience and eliminating stutter when playing games or experiencing HD videos. The A7-50 comes preloaded with Premium Apps called SHAREit, SECUREit, and SYNCit designed by Lenovo. The A7-50 is also equipped with built in satellite GPS and also with the option of 3G wireless opening options for voice calls. It is priced at Rs 15,499.
Rs 2,299- Rs 3,199
Audio-Technica is premiering its SonicFuel AX over-ear headphones, expanding on the SonicFuel line of headphones. The AX headphones offer three models with smartphone and iPhone compatibility. They include the ATH-AX1iS models with microphones with India suggested retail price at Rs 2,299 , ATH-AX3 without microphones with suggested India retail price at Rs 3,199. The “iS” model have universal smartphone compatibility; they’re fully compatible with today’s latest smartphone devices from companies like Apple, Samsung, HTC etc. They have a built-in microphone and a cord-mounted remote, enabling users to answer calls and control music / video playback.