Kores India announced the launch of the PT-H105 label printer from Brother, the Japanese multi-national brand.
The PT-H105 is a sleekly built labelling machine that can be used both at offices and homes. The handheld device can be use to label items such as file folders, CD cases, bookshelves, filing cabinets, asset identification, personal and home products.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
It can also be used in the electrical industry for panel identification and cabelling applications, in schools, shops and other places of work.
The PT-H105 prints on durable laminated tapes and prints labels with sizes ranging from 6 mm to 12mm.
The printer comes with an Auto Design and Deco mode functions that help in designing creative labels. With a 20mm per second print speed, the printer comes with 9 character styles, 178 symbols and 7 frames to print labels and
The special Brother P-touch labels are laminated and consists of seven layers of materials. The PT-105 comes with a variety of tape cassettes in various widths and colours.
The label printer is priced at INR 5700.