Jays, the Sweden-based company has announced the launch of u-JAYS, its new premium headphones in India. The headphone is aimed at those looking for great comfort and acoustics from their audio device.
Jays u-Jays follows previous headphone models like q-JAYS, c-JAYS, j-JAYS and S-JAYS. The u-JAYS is an offering that concentrates on deeper bass response and mid-tones.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The u-JAYS utilises 40mm dynamic speaker with Japanese silk-coated diaphragm. The vent holes on u-JAYS are covered with acoustic tuning filters that are evenly distributed 360 degrees around the speaker.
The ear cushion and cable on u-JAYS are exchangeable which allows for easy upgrading and replacement over time. The u-JAYS also comes with a full-feature three-button remote cable that is optimised to work with Android, iOS and Windows devices. The u-JAYS will be available from Headphone Zone at a retail price of Rs 15,990.