You can’t enjoy music without a proper audio device. A song mixed on Marshal’s amplifier does need a decent set of earphones or speakers to understand the subtlety. Jaybird X2 is all about making people understand real subtleness.
For many, including tech reviewers, Jaybird Bluebirds X ranks as the best of all Bluetooth earbuds launched till date. With X2, Jaybird has tried to eliminate all of its shortcomings that couldn’t be addressed back then. So you get better audio drivers, better Bluetooth range, even better battery life and a neat carrying case. Is it still the best? We discover with musical note…
Price: Rs 15,999 (At Headphone Zone)
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
What is good?
It is very rare to get everything right with Bluetooth earbuds since they leave little space to pack things and Jaybird could well be the best implementation yet and with X2, it maintains that distinctness. The green earbuds extended via black cable wrapping around your neck makes for statement.
The beautifulness of Jaybird X2 is the eartips. The moment you understand the right size (there is small, medium and large) for your ears, it is just about putting them in. It’s dead simple but the underlying tech is insanely intelligent too. Jaybird uses proprietary comply tech that expands to take shape of your inner ear and make the whole fit extremely comfortable. Also, Jaybird throws in three pairs of fins to make the fit even better. Take note, I didn’t use one for obvious reasons.
Eventually you are gonna listen to music on this one and trust me it doesn’t disappoint. In fact it offers most legitimate sound experience ever possible. From Coldplay to Chinmayi, music sounds just authentic. You will know all about that bass and even treble. Sorry Meghan, this one ain’t for you.
Another cool quotient of Jaybird X2 is its portability which moves around with you. I wore this and went for cycling through really rough roads and this guy stayed in my ears. I even went for a run with this one and it stayed. I slept wearing this once and even went for shower wearing this one. While my actions aren’t supposed to be replicated, Jaybird X2 survived with grace.
What is not good?
Undoubtedly, Jaybird X2 is the best Bluetooth earbuds available right now but it isn’t perfect.
My biggest problem with the earbuds were its controls. I was never able to control the volume of music. I always reached my phone for this relatively small thing.
While Jaybird claims improved Bluetooth range, I didn’t experience smooth sound play. It struggled when I moved away from my phone.
Should you buy?
I don’t see a reason why you shouldn’t buy the Jaybird X2. Good things never come cheap – Jaybird X2 is just that one good thing.
It sounds great. It’s well engineered, offers premium fit and extremely portable. We can’t ask for more. If shelling out all these bucks doesn’t seem novel to you then buy original Jaybird Bluebirds X which are still great sounding earbuds.