Jabra has announced the launch of its Halo Fusion headphones, which can also be used to receive phone calls by tapping the neckband. The headphones are available at stores like Croma, Reliance Digital and online on Amazon at Rs 3, 799.
Jabra Halo Fusion is light-weight and weighs just 21 gms. It provides a powerful wireless stereo sound using bluetooth. It provides a talktime and music time of 6.5 hours, according to the company. The headsets comes with a standby time 19 days and comes with one-touch control.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“Many people have special headphones for listening to music while on-the-go and at the same time have the need to make and take calls. We wanted to combine the two scenarios without compromising on sound quality, while providing easy controls and a comfortable wearing style”, said Darcy Clarkson, Head of Mobile division at Jabra.
It can be paired with up to 8 devices and can be connected to 2 devices at same time via advanced multiuse. Also, the controls on headset allow remote control of music and calls.