Global luxury accessories maker Fossil Group on Wednesday entered the wearable segment in India by unveiling a range of connected devices that include smart watches, hybrid watches and fitness trackers. The wearable devices span across six of Fossil Group’s licensed brands — Fossil Q, Michael Kors Connected, Skagen Connected, Chaps, Emporio Armani and Misfit.
“Indians are very passionate about technology and are quick to adopt the latest. We believe the country will continue to be a key market for us,” Sonny Vu, President and CTO, Connected Devices, Fossil Group, told reporters here.
Fossil’s Q Wander smartwatch features a soft curving, multi-finish case and comes with interchangeable genuine leather strap.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Q Marshal features a rugged case along with a navy blue plated case paired with vintage-inspired leather straps. Both Q Wander and Q Marshal feature Always On Display, allowing users to access important information like time, calls and alerts anytime.
Users can also respond to messages from the watch by tapping the screen or by using voice commands. The collection is priced between Rs 21,995-Rs 22,595.
Michael Kors enters the connected world through “Michael Kors Access,” featuring designs based on the Bradshaw and Dylan styles, and comes with customisable display and functionality to keep users equipped with features like connectivity, activity tracking, voice activation, customisable display faces and wireless charging.
Bradshaw Access and Dylan Access are available in the price range of Rs 25,995 to Rs 29,495.
Skagen debuts with Skagen Connected, a wearable technology line. The initial collection will include the Hagen Connected hybrid smartwatches and a Skagen Connected activity tracker.
The collection is priced between Rs 14,295 to Rs 15,495.
The Chaps connected hybrid smart watch is for customers who want all the functionality of a world-class tracker with notifications hidden in a traditional watch.
The smart watch is available to customers from Rs 9,995 to Rs 10,495.
Emporio Armani Connected hybrid smartwatches are priced between Rs 17,495 and Rs 27,995.
MisFit expands its portfolio with Misfit Shine 2 and Misfit Ray.
Priced at Rs 7,495 onwards, Misfit Shine 2 and Misfit Ray feature a modular design and lets users track their fitness goals.