Each week we bring you the best tech reads from around the web. This week’s readings are centered on CES, CES and CES. Happy Reading!
Self-Driving Cars: Inside The Road Revolution: Definitely the best tech story relating to innovation happening around self driving cars. Chris Tunnert takes us on a ride.
LinkedIn sues to stop bots from stealing its user profiles: Details about LinkedIn’s complaints about bots being used to create fake profiles of users in order to offer a better recruiting product.
Three Big Ideas for Post-Smartphone Design, From the Mind Behind Beats by Dre: Kyle Vanhemert gets some inside details from GigaOm’s Design Conference and three big design awards by Robert Brunner.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
They’re multiplying! 3-D printers go big and small: CES 2014 demonstrated a lot from the world of 3-D Printers. Here’s a lowdown on all of them by NBC News’ Devin Coldewey.
Razer reveals Project Christine, a modular concept PC focused on easy upgrades: Polygon takes a look at Razer’s Modular PC for Gamers.
2014: The year of the iPhone-controlled everything: You can do a lot with your iPhone and if you are wondering what, Ben Lovejoy has the details.
Intel looks to Edison for its (wearable) future: A quick rundown from Intel’s CES keynote about wearable tech and use of SD card-size Edison for computing.
Forrester: Microsoft is beating Apple and Samsung in the battle for consumer mindshare: If you forgot Microsoft from CES, here’s an interesting story about Microsoft beating Apple and Samsung in consumer mindshare.
Compiled by Karthekayan Iyer, a Mumbai-based geek and aspiring tech writer