Each week we bring you the best tech reads from around the web. This week’s readings are centered on CES, CES and CES. Happy Reading!
Self-Driving Cars: Inside The Road Revolution: Definitely the best tech story relating to innovation happening around self driving cars. Chris Tunnert takes us on a ride.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
LinkedIn sues to stop bots from stealing its user profiles: Details about LinkedIn’s complaints about bots being used to create fake profiles of users in order to offer a better recruiting product.
Three Big Ideas for Post-Smartphone Design, From the Mind Behind Beats by Dre: Kyle Vanhemert gets some inside details from GigaOm’s Design Conference and three big design awards by Robert Brunner.
They’re multiplying! 3-D printers go big and small: CES 2014 demonstrated a lot from the world of 3-D Printers. Here’s a lowdown on all of them by NBC News’ Devin Coldewey.
Razer reveals Project Christine, a modular concept PC focused on easy upgrades: Polygon takes a look at Razer’s Modular PC for Gamers.
2014: The year of the iPhone-controlled everything: You can do a lot with your iPhone and if you are wondering what, Ben Lovejoy has the details.
Intel looks to Edison for its (wearable) future: A quick rundown from Intel’s CES keynote about wearable tech and use of SD card-size Edison for computing.
Forrester: Microsoft is beating Apple and Samsung in the battle for consumer mindshare: If you forgot Microsoft from CES, here’s an interesting story about Microsoft beating Apple and Samsung in consumer mindshare.
Compiled by Karthekayan Iyer, a Mumbai-based geek and aspiring tech writer