Diwali Sale is back on popular e-commerce platform and its raining deals on smartphones, laptops and other electronic devices. Amazon, Flipkart and Snapdeal – the top three ecommerce platforms are offering exciting deals with cashback and exchange offers. Amazon is also giving early access to select deals for its Prime customers, who also get one day delivery for free with Prime shipping.
Amazon and Flipkart are giving away biggest discount on their platform exclusive products. Amazon, which has been offering Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus at an attractive discount since Dussehra, is continuing with the offer along with some new smartphones launched very recently. Flipkart, on the other hand, is offering exchange discount on Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus along with bank offers. Snapdeal is trying to woo consumers towards other electronic peripherals this Diwali.
Here is a look at top deals across all the three major ecommerce platforms:
1. Moto G4 Plus: Amazon is offering Rs 2,000 discount on Moto G4, which was launched at a starting price of Rs 12,499 in India. This is the third such discount on Moto G4 since the launch. Moto G4 is the latest from Motorola to counter the growing poipularity of devices like Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 3 and Coolpad’s Note series. Moto G4 features a tweaked design with textured back for superior grip and a 5.5-inch full HD display. Moto G4 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor and can be purchased in two variants – 2GB RAM, 16GB storage and 3GB RAM, 32GB storage. The smartphone is backed by a 3,000mAh battery with support for Motorola’s turbo charging feature. Moto G4 features 13MP primary camera with dual LED flash and a 5MP front facing camera.
Moto G4 lacks fingerprint scanner but makes up for it with a near stock Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Motorola has also started Android 7.0 Nougat update for G4 and G4 Plus, which means you will have latest Android OS even before some of the flagship smartphones.
2. Nubia Z11 mini: Nubia is making a comeback in the Indian smartphone space with its Z11 mini smartphone. Nubia, a sub-brand of ZTE, is trying to pitch Z11 mini as an ideal smartphone. In our review, we were highly impressed by the capabilities of Z11 mini camera.
Nubia Z11 mini is a compact smartphone with 5-inch Full HD display and Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage onboard. The Nubia Z11 mini’s USP is its 16MP Sony-made CMOS IMX298 image sensor, which lets you controls photo parameters like DSLR.
In our review, we noticed the camera allows to “shoot in macro and wide angle which even top-end phones struggle with now.” The smartphone is backed by a 2,800mAh battery and offers premium build with rear facing fingerprint sensor.
3. Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus: Diwali is also one of the best time to get yourself a flagship smartphone. Flipkart is offering exchange discount of up to Rs 23,500 on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. There is also a flat Rs 7,000 cashback on Citibank credit cards.
Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus start at Rs 60,000 and go all the way up to Rs 92,000, which is inline with last year’s pricing. Apple has not renewed the design of iPhone lineup this time but there is huge improvements in the departments like camera, performance and display. Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus feature same 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch displays but with up to 25 per cent more brightness and support wide colour gamut.
The latest iPhones are powered by Apple’s A10 Fusion chipset clocked at 2.23GHz, which beats most mobile benchmarks in terms of numbers. The new iPhones are faster and are also capable of processing 4K videos on the go. With iPhone 7, Apple has made OIS standard and introduces six-element f/1.8 aperture lens. The iPhone 7 Plus gets an additional 12MP f/2.8 sensor equivalent to 56mm for shooting telephoto images. The bigger iPhone 7 also offers an option to shoot portrait with shallow depth of field.
4. Samsung Galaxy On8: The Galaxy On8 is the latest in company’s On series of online exlusive smartphones. Samsung Galaxy On8 is available exclusively on Flipkart at Rs 15,900 with exchange discount up to Rs 13,000 and option for no cost EMI.
Samsung Galaxy On8 features a 5.5-inch Full HD display and is powered Samsung’s Exynos 7580 processor coupled with 3GB RAM and 16GB expandable storage. The smartphone features a 13MP rear camera and 5MP front camera. Flipkart is also offering a 32GB microSD card free with the smartphone.
5. Le 1s Eco: LeEco’s Le 1s Eco, the Chinese smartphone maker’s ecosystem friendly device is now available on Flipkart at Rs 8,999. The smartphone was launched in India at Rs 9,999 with features like free access to live TV and access to on-demand content.
Le 1s Eco features a 5.5-inch Full HD display, 3GB RAM, octa-core MediaTek processor and 32GB storage. The smartphone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI on top of it. Read our review of Le 1s Eco here.
6. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3: Xiaomi has made a strong comeback in India’s smartphone market with Redmi Note 3. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is the best selling smartphone yet for the Chinese company. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 with 32GB storage is now available on Snapdeal at Rs 11,999.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 features a 5.5-inch full HD display and is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 650 processor. The smartphone comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage. The highlight here is the huge 4,050mAh battery packed in a 8.65mm thick chassy. Read our full review here.
1. HP 14-AM081TU: Laptops aren’t the big selling electronic devices anymore but that hasn’t stopped Amazon from offering great deals on notebooks. HP’s 14-inch Core i5 notebook is now available on Amazon at Rs 38,990 without exchange. HP 14 am081tu laptop features a 14-inch display with 1366 x 768 resolution display. The laptop is powered by a sixth generation Core i5 processor coupled with HD 520 graphics.
The laptop offers 4GB RAM with one additional slot for upgrading to 8GB memory. The laptop offers 1TB SATA hard drive for storage with support for CD/DVD drive. The laptop weighs under 2Kg and features a 4 cell Lithium ion battery.
2. Lenovo G50-80 80E503G1IN: Amazon is offering 16 per cent discount on Lenovo’s 15.6-inch G series notebook. Lenovo G50-80 features a 15.6-inch display and is powered by Intel’s Core i3 processor coupled with 8GB RAM and 500GB storage. The laptop is powered by 5th generation Intel Core i3 processor and runs Windows 10 Home operating system.
Lenovo is promising 4 hours of battery life with G50. The laptop weighs 2.5Kg and is available at Rs 32,990.
1. SanDisk Ultra MicroSDHC 32GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card: The most important thing to note while buying a memory card is its minimum write speed, often denoted by Class number. With SanDisk’s Ultra microSDHC card, users get minimum write speed to 10Mb/s, which should be ideal for use with entry-level DSLR and high end smartphones. The 32GB card is available with adapter at Rs 529, a discount of nearly 35 per cent.
2. Seagate Backup Plus Slim 1TB Hard Drive: External hard drive could be a great device if you like to carry a lot of documents, audio, video always with you. The seamless availability of your content on any device makes external hard drive a must have accessory. When it comes external hard drive, Seagate is one of the most trusted brand.
Amazon is offering Seagate’s Backup Plus Slim 1TB Portable External Hard Drive for Rs 4,099. The external drive also offers 200GB free cloud storage and media device backup. The Seagate Backup Plus Slim offers USB 3.0 port with backward compatibility and supports macOS and Windows operating system. The mobile backup system is compatible with iOS and Android.
For all the latest Tech News, download Indian Express App nowFirst Published on: October 25, 2016 11:25 am