Creative Technology Ltd has launched its new flagship, T30 Wireless Signature Series 2.0 speaker system, in India at Rs 13,999. The speakers come with Bluetooth and Near Field Communication (NFC) for wireless connectivity.
The new 2.0 system is a successor to the popular T3 and T20 wireless solutions. It features a two-driver design methodology with a dedicated tweeter and driver. The custom-made silk dome tweeters promise smooth highs, while the woven glass fiber cone drivers produce natural and accurate, full bodied midrange. The Creative BasXport technology will offer high output bass.
The T30 has been created for a mobile environment devices with wireless connectivity, but the company claims the aptX high-definition audio codecs ensure that your don’t feel a difference in audio quality. But you always have the option of going wired using the additional Line-in option.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen