In a bid to make technology a fun activity for children in India, educational technology company ConveGenius on Tuesday launched a learning device ‘CG Slate’ in collaboration with global PC and smartphone maker Lenovo.
Priced at Rs 8,499, the product centres around a “gamified” approach to learning where a child engages self through games and learns important concepts through videos, interactive books, stories and worksheets.
“We envision ‘CG Slate’ to be every child’s best friend for learning, entertainment and shopping. In this endeavour, we have partnered with Lenovo and e-tailer Flipkart to ensure a seamless user and purchase experience, respectively,” Jairaj Bhattacharya, Managing Director, ConveGenius Group, told reporters in New Delhi.
The NCERT curriculum-mapped, self-learning tablet, helps create an environment that motivates the child to enjoy the process of learning while helping him or her stay focused.
- Apple Watch 3, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus sold out in some stores, says Tim Cook
- Disha Patani is looking like a cerulean goddess in her latest picture
- Katrina Kaif joins Mammootty, Manju Warrier, Nivin Pauly, Prabhu and Karthi for Navratri celebrations in Kerala
- Arrol Corelli: I had only 20 days for Thupparivaalan's background score
- Mousa Dembele doubtful for Spurs' Champions League trip to Nicosia
- Tata Sons appoints Eruch N Kapadia as CFO
“Tablet technology has been a game-changer for education since it allows young learners to leverage a touch-screen interface to access a wide variety of digital resources,” added Bhaskar Choudhuri, Director-Marketing, Lenovo.
With Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system and 1.3GHz quad-core processor, the tab has 8GB internal memory space and 32GB expandable memory along with 1GB RAM. Weighing 269 gram, the device can be easily carried by kids.
The device is now available on e-commerce platform Flipkart.