If you are one of those who would get an adrenalin rush just watching gadgets you might never get to buy, then you should check out the stuff that caught our attention at the Computex 2014 in Taipei.
Computex is the second largest tech show in the world, and manufacturers from across Taiwan try to use the show to woo buyers and distributors from around the world. A lot of the accessories and hardware that adorn store shelves in India have their origins here. From gaming rigs that can house top-end configurations to keyboard and mouse combos that made of wood, you will find them all
Here is the best of Computex 2014:
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
Asus Transformerbook Chi
The first device based on Intel’s new Llama mountain reference design and powered by the Core M processor, the Chi is among the thinnest devices you will find. The tablet side of this detachable 2-in-1 is just 7.3mm thin. Asus launched it on Monday and Intel has been showing it at all their events.
Intel RealSense 3D camera
The world’s first and smallest integrated 3D camera will soon be found on all-in-one PCs, Ultrabooks, laptops, 2-in-1s and tablets, delivering real-time depth sensing for natural and immersive interaction. Intel already has eight hardware partners committed to bring it to the market. The opportunities the technology offer are endless.
This new range of smartphones from Asus will run on Intel processors and will be available in three sizes ranging from 4 to 6 inches. Give that the entire series is competitively priced, despite the high-end specs, we think Asus might become a serious player in the Indian market this year.
Acer C205 projector
This is among the smallest projectors we have seen. No this is not a Pico projector, but weighs just 302 gram. However, this has a 854x480p projection, which might not make all buyers happy. Still, it is among the most compact projectors around.
To be continued…