If you are one of those who would get an adrenalin rush just watching gadgets you might never get to buy, then you should check out the stuff that caught our attention at the Computex 2014 in Taipei.
Computex is the second largest tech show in the world, and manufacturers from across Taiwan try to use the show to woo buyers and distributors from around the world. A lot of the accessories and hardware that adorn store shelves in India have their origins here. From gaming rigs that can house top-end configurations to keyboard and mouse combos that made of wood, you will find them all
Here is the best of Computex 2014:
Asus Transformerbook Chi
The first device based on Intel’s new Llama mountain reference design and powered by the Core M processor, the Chi is among the thinnest devices you will find. The tablet side of this detachable 2-in-1 is just 7.3mm thin. Asus launched it on Monday and Intel has been showing it at all their events.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Intel RealSense 3D camera
The world’s first and smallest integrated 3D camera will soon be found on all-in-one PCs, Ultrabooks, laptops, 2-in-1s and tablets, delivering real-time depth sensing for natural and immersive interaction. Intel already has eight hardware partners committed to bring it to the market. The opportunities the technology offer are endless.
This new range of smartphones from Asus will run on Intel processors and will be available in three sizes ranging from 4 to 6 inches. Give that the entire series is competitively priced, despite the high-end specs, we think Asus might become a serious player in the Indian market this year.
Acer C205 projector
This is among the smallest projectors we have seen. No this is not a Pico projector, but weighs just 302 gram. However, this has a 854x480p projection, which might not make all buyers happy. Still, it is among the most compact projectors around.
To be continued…