South-Korea’s LG Electronics plans to showcase an 18-inch flexible display. The display can be rolled up like a newspaper, according to a press statement from the company.
LG Display will showcase OLED and LCD dproducts, including the 18-inch rollable display at CES. LG is not the first company to showcase a flexible display at CES.
In the past at CES 2013, Samsung revealed a prototype device with a entirely flexible device. So far that device hasn’t yet made it to production. Sony had also showcased an OLED flexible display in 2010, much before Samsung, which could be wrapped around a thin cylinder and still produce moving images.
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
At CES 2016, LG will also showcase a 15.6-inch laptop weighing just 980 grams, making it the lightest 15-inch laptop in the world. The LG Gram will be powered by sixth gen Intel Core processors.