South-Korea’s LG Electronics plans to showcase an 18-inch flexible display. The display can be rolled up like a newspaper, according to a press statement from the company.
LG Display will showcase OLED and LCD dproducts, including the 18-inch rollable display at CES. LG is not the first company to showcase a flexible display at CES.
In the past at CES 2013, Samsung revealed a prototype device with a entirely flexible device. So far that device hasn’t yet made it to production. Sony had also showcased an OLED flexible display in 2010, much before Samsung, which could be wrapped around a thin cylinder and still produce moving images.
At CES 2016, LG will also showcase a 15.6-inch laptop weighing just 980 grams, making it the lightest 15-inch laptop in the world. The LG Gram will be powered by sixth gen Intel Core processors.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More