LG Electronics will unveil a new premium line of 4K Ultra-HD television sets at CES 2016, dubbed as the LG Super UHD series. CES, which is the world’s largest consumer electronics show, starts on January 5, 2016 in Las Vegas.
LG Super UHD TV will feature advanced LCD/LED picture quality, better colour capabilities and sound-enhancing features, says a press statement from the company.
LG will unveil four series of the Super HD line. The UH9500 series will have screen sizes ranging from 55-to 86-inches, the UH8500 will come in screen sizes of 55 to 75-inches, while UH7700 will come in 49 to 65-inch screen options.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
The fourth in the Super UHD series will be the 98-inch 8K SUPER UHD TV (model UH9800).
The UH9500, UH8500 and UH7700 series feature an advance IPS display with True Black Panel and Contrast Maximiser for better picture quality. According to LG, the True Black Panel is a proprietary technology that minimises reflections and enhances contrast ratio for better viewing.
“We’re confident our 2016 HDR-enabled SUPER UHD TV will generate much excitement not only in the industry, but also with consumers in general,” said Brian Kwon, President and CEO at LG’s Home Entertainment Company in a press statement.
The UH9500 employs a new design concept and LG’s new TV series is ultra-thin. LG says it has worked with Harman/Kardon to develop a high-quality audio speaker system for its new Super UHD TV series.
The 2016 UHD TV lineup will also come with the latest generation of LG’s webOS Smart TV platform. LG will launch webOS 3.0 at CES 2016.