LG Electronics will unveil a new premium line of 4K Ultra-HD television sets at CES 2016, dubbed as the LG Super UHD series. CES, which is the world’s largest consumer electronics show, starts on January 5, 2016 in Las Vegas.
LG Super UHD TV will feature advanced LCD/LED picture quality, better colour capabilities and sound-enhancing features, says a press statement from the company.
LG will unveil four series of the Super HD line. The UH9500 series will have screen sizes ranging from 55-to 86-inches, the UH8500 will come in screen sizes of 55 to 75-inches, while UH7700 will come in 49 to 65-inch screen options.
The fourth in the Super UHD series will be the 98-inch 8K SUPER UHD TV (model UH9800).
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The UH9500, UH8500 and UH7700 series feature an advance IPS display with True Black Panel and Contrast Maximiser for better picture quality. According to LG, the True Black Panel is a proprietary technology that minimises reflections and enhances contrast ratio for better viewing.
“We’re confident our 2016 HDR-enabled SUPER UHD TV will generate much excitement not only in the industry, but also with consumers in general,” said Brian Kwon, President and CEO at LG’s Home Entertainment Company in a press statement.
The UH9500 employs a new design concept and LG’s new TV series is ultra-thin. LG says it has worked with Harman/Kardon to develop a high-quality audio speaker system for its new Super UHD TV series.
The 2016 UHD TV lineup will also come with the latest generation of LG’s webOS Smart TV platform. LG will launch webOS 3.0 at CES 2016.