Blueair has announced the launch of two new air purifiers in India. The company has also announced a major expansion of company’s retail network in Delhi and Mumbai and plans to roll out its products into other major cities.
Blueair says it has leadership in the Indian indoor air cleaning market and with the latest launch, the company is consolidating its position in the industry. Blueair says its air purifiers are hyper efficient, affordable and support IoT enhancements. The company is strengthening its product portfolio in India’s growing air purifier market.
Watch all our tech videos below
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“Our mission at Blueair is to help Indian women, children and men confront the health challenges posed by rising air pollution by giving them access to the best air cleaning technologies that can create safer indoor havens,” said Girish Bapat, Blueair Director West and South Asia Region. He added, “Blueair is the brand leader in the premium segment of India’s fast growing air purifier market. The launch of our new Blue air purifier creates a tremendous opportunity to allow even more people to breathe clean air at home and to further strengthen our position in the Indian marketplace.”
The company’s new Blue is simple yet offers efficiency when it comes to trapping airborne dust, pollen, smoke, allergens, biruses and chemicals. The air purifier uses a new 360-degree air intake approach for purification and boost particle retention.
Blueair is also introducing new smart Classic range which basically brings IoT to the existing Classic air purifier. The newly introduced smart Classic range features a new user interface, improved filtration efficiencies and built-in clean air intelligence technology.
The Blueair Blue is priced at Rs 22,990 while the new smart Classic is available from Rs 55,000. Both the air purifiers are available now in India.