Blaupunkt, the German consumer lifestyle and technology has announced its foray into the mobile phone accessories segment. With its debut in India, Blaupunkt has announced plans to globally expand its mobile accessories offerings.
Blaupunkt is starting with Indian market first and slowly plans to expand to other SAARC countries like Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. In India, Blaupunkt’s mobile accessories will be available via Vidur and Co, a New Delhi based product distributor. Blaupunkt is currently launching data cables, earphones, phone chargers and power banks in India.
Watch all our tech videos below
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“India represents one of the fastest-growing mobile phone markets in the world today, having crossed a milestone of 1 billion mobile users this year. Beyond the numbers, Indian smartphone consumers are spending never-before time with their smartphones, fuelling demand for mobile accessories such as power supplies, earphones and data cables. We are excited to be present in this dynamic market. After the launch in India we are looking at entering other SAARC markets in the smart phones, smartwatches and phablets categories through our partnership with Vidur & Co.,” said Andrzej Cebrat, Managing Director – GIP Development, Blaupunkt.
Blaupunkt’s mobile accessories in India include wired earphones, bluetooth earphones, wired headphones, power banks, data cables, car chargers, wall-mount chargers and wireless charging dock. The company also announced plans to introduce smartphones, phablets and smartwatches later.
Blaunpunkt’s data and charging cable will be Apple certified and will also come with RoHS compliance. Blaupunkt’s smart car charges feature an internationally patented design, with ability to sense the current requirement automatically.