Audio-Technica is premiering its SonicFuel AX over-ear headphones, expanding on the SonicFuel line of headphones. The AX over-ear headphones offer three models with smartphone and iPhone® compatibility. The new AX headphones include the ATH-AX1iS models with microphones with India suggested retail price at Rs. 2299 , ATH-AX3 without microphones with suggested India retail price at Rs. 3199.
The “iS” model have universal smartphone compatibility; they’re fully compatible with today’s latest smartphone devices from companies like Apple, Samsung, HTC and more. These models have a built-in microphone and a cord-mounted remote, enabling users to answer calls and control music/video playback on compatible devices. Simply press the “Audio-Technica” logo/button to activate the mic or scroll through music tracks. The volume control is also easily accessible. Both these over-ear headphones feature swiveling earcups for an over-ear fit.
The ATH-AX3 feature a 40mm driver for powerful, expansive sound quality. They come in black with white trim, blue with orange trim, and red with black trim, and they have a flat, tangle-free cord. The high-value ATH-AX1iS features a 36mm driver for clear, dynamic audio quality and comes in five color combinations including black, white, red, blue with gray trim, and gray with green accents.
The new Audio-Technica SonicFuel AX over-ear headphones will be available in July end 2014. Audio-Technica SonicFuel headphones carry one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More