Taiwanese smartphone maker ASUS on Friday rolled out the update for ZenWatch 2 models, thus, offering improvements and new features in the device.
The update to its ZenWatch 2 models WI501Q & WI502Q includes a speaker support for making phone calls (WI501Q) when connected to your smartphone via Bluetooth, setting audible alarms and hear app notification alerts and sound effects.
Scroll through cards, open apps, return to the watch face, and more with simple and intuitive wrist gestures. With screen dimming gesture the watch instantly turns into ambient mode for extra privacy and reduce battery drain by an intuitive gesture.
Also, users can now play video and audio messages with apps like Glide or other apps that support these functions.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
When an update to Android Wear software is available, the user will get an automatic notification when the watch is connected to the charger, is within Bluetooth range of the smartphone and the smartphone is connected to the Internet.
To manually update the device, a user has to pair ASUS ZenWatch 2 with a phone running Android 4.3 or iOS 8.2 or higher, open settings > about > system updates and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the update.