Taiwanese smartphone maker ASUS on Friday rolled out the update for ZenWatch 2 models, thus, offering improvements and new features in the device.
The update to its ZenWatch 2 models WI501Q & WI502Q includes a speaker support for making phone calls (WI501Q) when connected to your smartphone via Bluetooth, setting audible alarms and hear app notification alerts and sound effects.
Scroll through cards, open apps, return to the watch face, and more with simple and intuitive wrist gestures. With screen dimming gesture the watch instantly turns into ambient mode for extra privacy and reduce battery drain by an intuitive gesture.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Also, users can now play video and audio messages with apps like Glide or other apps that support these functions.
When an update to Android Wear software is available, the user will get an automatic notification when the watch is connected to the charger, is within Bluetooth range of the smartphone and the smartphone is connected to the Internet.
To manually update the device, a user has to pair ASUS ZenWatch 2 with a phone running Android 4.3 or iOS 8.2 or higher, open settings > about > system updates and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the update.