Apple Watch 2 won’t launch in March 2016 as was being hoped, but the company will introduce some new watch bands at the event. A fully-redesigned Apple Watch 2 might not come till September.
Recently pictures of a Black-coloured Milanese loop band were spotted Apple’s Czech republic website, sparking speculation that the bands would go on sale soon. However the pictures were taken down, but you can still check out what the band looks like on 9to5Mac here.
Meanwhile another report on 9to5Mac says that Apple Watch will get new band colours in March, and that the company could add bands made out of new materials. We could see more partnerships with firms as well, just like the one with Hermes, claims the report. In September last year, Apple had partnered with Hermes to launch special leather bands for the Apple Watch.
The report says that Apple is also going to “release the WatchOS 2.2 update” in March. The OS is currently in developer beta. New features include, ability to sync multiple Apple Watches to one iPhone.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
A report on TechCrunch said that the Apple Watch in March could come with a new FaceTime camera as a hardware addition. Where casings, other hardware upgrades are concerned, Apple will probably wait till September.
The report also quotes an analyst analyst Ben Bajarin Creative Strategies, who said that supply chain currently does not indicate production of a new Apple Watch.
Other than the Apple Watch, the Cupertino-based technology giant is also expected to launch a smaller iPhone 5se or iPhone 6c at the event with a 4-inch screen.