Apple Watch 2 won’t launch in March 2016 as was being hoped, but the company will introduce some new watch bands at the event. A fully-redesigned Apple Watch 2 might not come till September.
Recently pictures of a Black-coloured Milanese loop band were spotted Apple’s Czech republic website, sparking speculation that the bands would go on sale soon. However the pictures were taken down, but you can still check out what the band looks like on 9to5Mac here.
Meanwhile another report on 9to5Mac says that Apple Watch will get new band colours in March, and that the company could add bands made out of new materials. We could see more partnerships with firms as well, just like the one with Hermes, claims the report. In September last year, Apple had partnered with Hermes to launch special leather bands for the Apple Watch.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The report says that Apple is also going to “release the WatchOS 2.2 update” in March. The OS is currently in developer beta. New features include, ability to sync multiple Apple Watches to one iPhone.
A report on TechCrunch said that the Apple Watch in March could come with a new FaceTime camera as a hardware addition. Where casings, other hardware upgrades are concerned, Apple will probably wait till September.
The report also quotes an analyst analyst Ben Bajarin Creative Strategies, who said that supply chain currently does not indicate production of a new Apple Watch.
Other than the Apple Watch, the Cupertino-based technology giant is also expected to launch a smaller iPhone 5se or iPhone 6c at the event with a 4-inch screen.