Apple is all set to launch refreshed range of MacBook Pro devices at its event tomorrow. While the rumours have hinted at Apple ditching the function keys in favour of a touch OLED bar, we now have our first look at what that might look like in real life. The images of redesigned MacBook Pro with OLED touch bar and a flatter keyboard similar to 12-inch MacBook have surfaced with macOS Sierra, giving a hint at existence of the device.
Apple is hosting an event tomorrow where it is likely to showcase redesigned MacBook Pro, a 13-inch MacBook or maybe the new MacBook Air and new 5K iMacs (which is extremely unlikely at this point in time). Apple is widely rumoured to ditch the regular USB 3.0 ports in favour of USB-C ports with the next generation MacBook Pro. Apple’s powerhorse notebooks are expected to be considerably slimmer this and might hit the scale under 10mm with Intel’s latest seventh generation processor and AMD Radeon graphics.
The biggest change to MacBook Pro is likely to be the replacement of function keys with an OLED touch bar also dubbed as Magic Toolbar. According to MacRumors, the OLED touch bar will offer discrete functions based on the application in use. The Magic Toolbar is reported to feature digital keys and buttons along with Touch ID sensor.
The MacBook Pro is rumoured to be available in 13 and 15-inch screen sizes and feature same resolution. The displays will offer better quality and efficiency. The reports have also indicated MacBook Pro featuring four USB-C ports and a headphone jack. According to KGI securities, Apple is reported to do away with MagSafe connector, HDMI port and SD card slot.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
While the leaked image does confirm the Magic Toolbar with support for Touch ID, it also shows the flatter keyboard. It is unclear how comfortable this keyboard will be for typing but we don’t have to wait longer to know about the device.