Amzer forays into the wearable segment with the launch of FitZer fitness band. The company also plans to unveil wearable solutions later this year.
The Amzer Fitness band is called FitZer ka at a price of Rs 2,999 on March 10 exclusively with Croma for both offline and online sales in India.
“We will also introduce IoT solutions and other wearable technology-based products later this year,” said Rishi Raj, VP – Business Development, Amzer.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The FitZer band is capable of recording distance, calorie burned and sleep. The band also differentiates sleep as light and deep sleep. The band like many other fitness trackers allows user to set goals and record the progress in the form of daily, weekly, monthly and yearly data.
The band has vibrate alarm function and wireless data sync. The USP of this band has to be its Apple Healthkit data sync which would actually appeal to Apple users.
The FitZer band is water resistant and splash proof and has a dedicated app. The battery life of the device is indicated in the app.