Acer India on Thursday introduced its Aspire E1-510 notebook, builds on the success of the popular Aspire E1 product line.
Acer said the notebook is designed for consumers on the lookout for a computing device that offers everyday productivity and infotainment at a competitive price point. The notebook promises up-to 4 hours of battery back-up.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The notebook has a Dual Core processor with 500GB hard drive
Acer Aspire E1- 510 features M-DISC compatible drive, the only data storage solution that is resistant to extreme conditions of light, temperature, and humidity .
Acer said the M-DISC is Compatible with every DVD drive, enables users to store 4.74 GB data for 1000 years with the freedom to access data anywhere, anytime.
The notebook houses the latest Intel Celeron N2820 Bay Trail processor which offers a significantly higher clock speed and 55 percent lower power consumption than its predecessor.
The notebook is equipped with a FineTouch Chiclet keyboard for deeper keystrokes with well-spaced keys that promises solid tactile feedback while maintaining a quiet typing experience.
The 39.624 cm (15.6 inch) notebook is just 25.3mm thin and weighs a little more than 2 kgs, making it 33% slimmer and lighter than any other entry-level notebooks in the market. It integrates a multi-gesture touchpad that supports two-finger scroll and pinch for smoother scrolling and screen navigation.
The Acer Aspire E1-510 is priced at Rs 20,999 + taxes.