Acer India on Thursday introduced its Aspire E1-510 notebook, builds on the success of the popular Aspire E1 product line.
Acer said the notebook is designed for consumers on the lookout for a computing device that offers everyday productivity and infotainment at a competitive price point. The notebook promises up-to 4 hours of battery back-up.
The notebook has a Dual Core processor with 500GB hard drive
Acer Aspire E1- 510 features M-DISC compatible drive, the only data storage solution that is resistant to extreme conditions of light, temperature, and humidity .
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Acer said the M-DISC is Compatible with every DVD drive, enables users to store 4.74 GB data for 1000 years with the freedom to access data anywhere, anytime.
The notebook houses the latest Intel Celeron N2820 Bay Trail processor which offers a significantly higher clock speed and 55 percent lower power consumption than its predecessor.
The notebook is equipped with a FineTouch Chiclet keyboard for deeper keystrokes with well-spaced keys that promises solid tactile feedback while maintaining a quiet typing experience.
The 39.624 cm (15.6 inch) notebook is just 25.3mm thin and weighs a little more than 2 kgs, making it 33% slimmer and lighter than any other entry-level notebooks in the market. It integrates a multi-gesture touchpad that supports two-finger scroll and pinch for smoother scrolling and screen navigation.
The Acer Aspire E1-510 is priced at Rs 20,999 + taxes.