With the Rio Olympics exactly 365 days away, Sania Mirza practiced hard in Mumbai alongside another tennis legend Mahesh Bhupathi.
“Practice with these two and our super coach,” Sania posted on her Twitter timeline along with the picture where she could be seen alongside Bhupathi and another professional tennis player Purav Raja.
- Fed Cup performance very encouraging , says Sania Mirza
- Sania Mirza to be off court for at least two more months
- Indian Tennis in 2017: One step forward, two steps back
- Happy Birthday Sania Mirza: This is how Bollywood wished the Grand Slam winner
- With an eye at Rogers Cup final, Sania Mirza celebrates Independence Day
- Breaking back: Sania Mirza gets through it all
Sania recently walked the ramp in Mumbai at the inaugral function of India International Jewellery Week 2015 and within a couple of days she is back at what she does best—playing tennis.
— Sania Mirza (@MirzaSania) August 6, 2015