Sania Mirza all set for sister Anam Mirza’s engagement

Sania Mirza tweets picture of her sister, Anam Mirza who is getting engaged.

By: Express Web Desk | Published: September 17, 2015 9:06 pm
Sania Mirza, Sania, Sania Mirza photos, Sania Mirza images, Sania Mirza sister, Sania Mirza US Open, Sania Mirza US Open 2015, Tennis news, tennis Sania Mirza (R) with her sister Anam Mirza. (Source: Twitter)

Sania Mirza is all geared up for her sister, Anam Mirza’s wedding. On Thursday, the Indian tennis star tweeted a picture of Anam with herself on the occasion of the latter’s engagement.

Wearing a marriage dress, Anam was termed as beautiful by Sania.

Related Article

On Tuesday, Sania had posted a photo on Instagram during Anam’s mehndi.

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

For all the latest Sports News, download Indian Express App

Md Hanif
    Sep 17, 2015 at 9:33 pm
    Congratulations andyou are so beautiful
    (0)(0)
    1. m
      mrs.Naseem
      Sep 17, 2015 at 8:56 pm
      Mashallah sania & your sister pic is nice
      (0)(0)
        MARY KATHY
        Oct 5, 2015 at 3:53 pm
        HOW I GET MY RELATIONSHIP BACK WITH MY LOVER AGAIN through DR OGUMEN of , my mount is full of testimonies but here is a little i can say out of the w wondrous things DR OGUMEN has done for me i was in a great and the sweetest relationship with my man JONES SAMMY for two years and we were both in good terms and even planning of getting married this September 2015 so when he traveled for on the a business trip to Australia he melt a lady there whom he dated for two months and when he returned back to home he began to behave strange and with not long he said he is tired of this relationship looking for ways to break our love life and he finally push me out and bring in the Australia lady with him .this time i was frustrated and devastated about my love life so i vow not to rest until i am able to get back the only man i have ever loved so i began to look for a solution to restore my love life . one day my friend Jessica Sanchez came to me telling me about this man DR OGUMEN saying this man has helped he restore his life so i said let me also try as i have no other choice in getting back Jones . at first when i contacted he i thought nothing will work but it was like a dream and surprise when he told me go my child i have and wait for Jones can within the next 3 days and to my greatest surprise Jones actually called me and was pleading on the phone saying he was under a spell from the other lady so with all this great things DR OGUMEN of has done for me i want you all to join me to say thank you to this man .or call 2348112060028 or add me on whatsApp 2347064358629 MARY KATHY_TEXAS
        (0)(0)
          rajeshdian
          Sep 23, 2015 at 9:13 am
          WHO IS SHE GETTING MARRIED TO ?
          (0)(0)
            Sakshi tiwari
            Oct 31, 2015 at 12:42 pm
            One shud hav both inner and outer beauty as her
            (0)(0)