Rohan Bopanna and Aisam-ul-haq Qureshi progressed to the doubles quarterfinals of the Dubai Duty Free Championships after overcoming qualifiers Nikolay Davydenko and Victor Hanescu via Super Tie breaker.
The second seeded Indo-Pak pair defeated the Russian-Romanian combo 6-1 5-7 10-8 in one hour and 28 minutes in the opening round of the USD 2,359,935 hard court tournament.
They next meet winner of the first round match between the pairs of the Oliver Marach/ Florin Mergea and Mahesh
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Bopanna and Qureshi broke their rivals twice to run away with the opening set. However, Davydenko and Hanescu regrouped to break the second seeds twice in the second set to stretch the match to a Super Tie-Breaker.
Bopanna and Qureshi held their nerves to edge past the Russian-Romanian pair in the Super Tie-Breaker.