Rohan Bopanna and his Pakistani partner Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi entered the final of the men’s doubles event of Sydney International tennis with a comfortable straight-set win over Lukas Rosol and Joao Sousa.
The third seeded Indo-Pak pair dominated the proceedings from the very beginning and eventually posted an easy 6-1 6 2
win over Rosol and Sousa.
They took just 44 minutes to wrap up the match. Bopanna and Qureshi will take on Daniel Nestor and Nenad Zimonjic in the final on Saturday.
The Indo-Pak duo won 69 per cent of first serve points, while 50 per cent of points when the opponent got their first ball in.
While Rosol and Sousa could manage to save as many as four break points out of six that their opponents got in the opening set, they simply failed to save any of the two that they received in the second set.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Bopanna and Qureshi continued to press their opponents, dictating play at the net with short sharp volleys.