Novak Djokovic won his third straight match at the ATP finals on Thursday, finishing group play undefeated for the fourth time in the past five years.
The second-ranked Serb, who still has a chance to finish the season as the No. 1-ranked player, beat David Goffin 6-1, 6-2 at the O2 Arena.
Goffin was making his debut at the season-ending tournament, filling in for the injured Gael Monfils against Djokovic.
The 11th-ranked Belgian didn’t get much chance against Djokovic, earning only one break point _ and that in the final game of the match. Djokovic, meanwhile, converted four of his six break points, two in each set.
Djokovic had already qualified for the semifinals. The second semifinal spot will be decided later Thursday when Milos Raonic faces Dominic Thiem.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More