Promising local lad Nitin Sinha clinched the BTA-Asian Tennis Tour singles title after top seed and national champion Vishnu Vardhan conceded the final in the third set, due to cramps.
Sinha won 6-7(10) 7-6(3) as Vardhan withdrew in the opening game of the final set. Both players held their serve till 3-3 and Vishnu broke Nitin to take a 4-3 lead but the home favourite broke back immediately to level 4-4.
The set went on to tiebreak but Nitin had a double fault at 5-3 as Vishnu bounced back and eventually Vishnu won the tie break at 12-10. In the second set Nitin broke in the first game and went on holding till Vishnu again broke at Nitin serving at 5-4.
In the tie break with Nitin 4-3 up Vishnu started cramping and eventually lost the set. Trailing 15-30 in the first game, Vishnu conceded the match.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched