Canada’s Milos Raonic is the fourth player to qualify for the ATP World Tour Finals in London following his run to the semi-finals in Beijing this week.
Wimbledon runner-up Raonic will be making his second appearance at the year-ender having qualified two years ago.
He joins Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray and Stanislas Wawrinka, winners of this year’s grand slam titles.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“I have had my best ever season so far this year and it is a great reward to be one of the first few players to qualify for London,” the 25-year-old, who withdrew from his Beijing semi-final because of an ankle injury, said.
“I love playing indoors and I look forward to finishing 2016 hopefully on a high note.”
Four places are still up for grabs with Kei Nishikori, Gael Monfils, Dominic Thiem and Rafael Nadal currently inside the cut with two Masters Series events to come in Shanghai and Paris.