India’s campaign folded at the ATP China Open in the opening round with both Leander Paes and Rohan Bopanna crashing out of the men’s doubles event along with their respective partners.
Seeded third, Bopanna and his Canadian partner Daniel Nestor were shocked by Spanish duo of Rafael Nadal and Pablo Carreno Busta in straight sets with the scoreline reading 6-7(3) 4-6.
There was more heartbreak stored for India later in the day when veteran Paes and Germany’s Andre Begemann were shown the door by American-Australian duo of Jack Sock and Bernard Tomic.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
The wildcard holder pair of Paes and Begemann fought hard before going down 6-3 5-7 7-10 in super tie-breaker of the match in the USD 4,164,780 ATP 500 event.