Rohan Bopanna and Aisam-ul-haq Qureshi had to be content with a runners-up finish at the ATP Sydney International after losing the fiercely fought final, in which there was no break of serve, against Daniel Nestor and Nenad Zimonjic, here today.
The second-seeded Indo-Pak pair lost 6-7 (3) 6-7(3) to unseeded but very formidable Canadian-Serbian combination in one hour and 35 minutes.
Bopanna and Qureshi saved all five break chances on their serves but could not convert even one of the seven chances they got in summit clash of the USD 511,825 hard court tournament.
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
Bopanna and Qureshi split USD 13,100 between them as prize money and earned 150 points each while winners took home a combined prize purse of USD 24920 and 250 points each.
The Indo-Pak Express now head to Australian Open with some good match practice under their belt as they aim to win their first Grand Slam. They had ended finalists at the 2010 US Open.