Defending champion Agnieszka Radwanska cruised into the quarterfinals of the Tianjin Open with a 6-1, 6-1 win over Evgeniya Rodina on Thursday.
The top-seeded Radwanska broke her opponent five times and won all but four points on her first serve in the match. She has now won her last eight matches, starting with her run to the China Open title last week.
Radwanska next plays Chinese veteran Peng Shuai, a former U.S. Open semifinalist who beat Chang Kai-Chen 6-3, 6-2.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Olympic gold medalist Monica Puig also reached the quarterfinals with a 6-4, 6-2 win over Lara Arruabarrena, and Alison Riske advanced with a 6-3, 7-6 (2) victory over Magda Linette.