James Ellsworth’s rise continues and with yesterday’s show, his position as one of Smackdown’s major superstars seems to be confirmed. In the first match, Bray Wyatt took on Kane. The latter seemed to have the upper hand when Wyatt’s follower, Luke harper came to his rescue. kane recovered from the initial blow and it seemed like he was on the road to victory when Randy Orton came into the ring.
It seemed that Kane and Orton might pull another one on the Wyatts. That is when Orton surpised everyone when he turned on Kane and RKO’ed his former ally. The crowd was silenced and everyone looked shocked at what just happened. Wyatt then only took advantage of Orton’s actions and won the match.
Orton’s actions was later explained by the superstar as “If you can’t beat ’em, join ’em.” Thus very much looks like Rqandy Ortn might become the newest addition to the Wyatt family.
In the second major mach of the day, Dean Ambrose walked into the ring with James Ellsworth to face AJ Styles. The two superstars went blow for blow. After some great action, it looked like Ambrose could have the upper hand. That is when Ellsworth happened. Styles viciously dropkicked Ellsworth while Ambrose was down. Ellsworth exacted revenge by Superkickin Styles from the outside. Styles was down and out but Ellsworth’s actions earned Ambrose a disqualification from the match. The fight then automatically went to Styles.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Bray Wyatt def. Kane in a No Disqualification Match
Alexa Bliss ruins Becky Lynch’s return to SmackDown LIVE
The Hype Bros def. The Ascension in a SmackDown LIVE 10-on-10 Traditional Survivor Series Tag Team Elimination
Nikki Bella def. Natalya to become captain of the SmackDown LIVE 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Women’s Elimination Match
SmackDown Tag Team Champions Heath Slater & Rhyno def. The Spirit Squad
AJ Styles def. Dean Ambrose via Disqualification